22 July 2011

Friday lunchtime


Zara blouse // Topshop shorts // H&M tights // Aldo brogues 


Bag & brooch - gifts

I wore this outfit to go for my mum's birthday lunch. Later today I'm also going for my first ever massage. You wouldn't think that you would need to wear a particular outfit to go for a massage, but I can only assume that there's going to be some kind of awkward situation in the beauty salon. What bits of clothing are you meant to take off? Or leave on? Am I going to end up with oil all over my shirt? I'm imaging myself making a terrible social faux pas (clothes-based or otherwise).


UPDATE: the massage was amazing, but my tip would be don't wear high waisted shorts for a back massage!

3 thoughts:

taffetaramblings said... Reply to comment

Love your brooch! x

Nicola said... Reply to comment

Lovely outfit, and your hair is such a nice colour! I don't like massages full stop, maybe I should start liking them!

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said... Reply to comment

@Dina

Thanks! I can see why someone wouldn't like massages, it's a bit of a weird situation.. but I was determined to be relaxed by it :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading new style blogs so please leave a link to yours if you have one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...