16 July 2011

The old faithfuls


Urban Outfitters sweater // Per Una Jeans // All Saints jacket // Aldo brogues


This sweater is about 5 years old. I got it in Urban Outfitters and I paid €38 (crazy price for a short sleeved knitted sweater!) It's bobbly and too big, and the sleeves sit in a horrible place and I think it's pretty unflattering. But I just can't make myself replace it! Every time I see a potential new navy striped sweater I think.. but I already have one of those. Wouldn't I rather get something new and exciting? And if I want stripes I can wear that old sweater? 

I think the time has come for a good old fashioned wardrobe purge!


1 thoughts:

Michelle Loreto said... Reply to comment

Great outfit, I love the brogues!

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading new style blogs so please leave a link to yours if you have one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...