02 September 2012

Hello sailors!

Hi all! In an update to my last post - I got the job! And my tattoo is finished. It's still healing but I have a photo of that my artist (Lucy Pryor at Into You London) took just after it was finished - it's at the end of this post!
009edit
I honestly can't believe that the summer is over now. One very cool end of summer thing that happened in Dublin was the Tall Ships race. The ships are all "traditionally rigged" - meaning that they all have traditional masts and sails. It ALSO meant that there were sailors from all over the world hanging out in Dublin. I should definitely have stowed away!
008edit
Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to wear my sailor top, I'm pretty sure I would have blended right in otherwise.
tattooedit
Photo by Lucy Pryor
Here's my tattoo! I love it. Please excuse my swollen arm though!

14 thoughts:

The Canon Girl said... Reply to comment

AMAGAD THAT TATTOO!!!! The awesomeness makes me WEEP. I WANT IT. It's so gorgeous it's not even funny. I have so many ways to say how much I love the tattoo but I'll stop now. :-D I also love your top and your cute longer hair! Also, were there hot sailors? :-D

P.S.: LOVE THE TAT

Trees said... Reply to comment

I love your outfit - I have a real soft spot for sailor chic.

You tattoo is incredible - so beautiful.

Jul said... Reply to comment

Oooh your tattoo looks BEAUTIFUL!! And congratulations on your new job!
Love this outfit, I have a weekness for sailor tops and this one makes no exception.

Life is a romantic poem

Julia said... Reply to comment

Congrats on the job! That's exciting :)
LOVE your tattoo <3
And what an adorable blouse xo

CatieBeatty said... Reply to comment

Your hair is so cute! Is it naturally wavy like that? I'll be very jealous if it is, haha. Don't cut it, that way I can live vicariously through you. I really miss being able to put my hair up.

I love the blouse. Sailor style collars are alway so charming.

The tattoo is awesome! Glad it's healing up.

rhonabethginny said... Reply to comment

Love you're tattoo! Wish I had the nerve to have something similar...

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said... Reply to comment

@The Canon Girl
Haha! What a great reaction! Thanks ;) And yes there were many hot sailors!

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said... Reply to comment

@Catie Beatty
Thanks! Yes that's my natural hair texture... it can be a pain too sometimes, it doesn't do what I say ;)

Stina said... Reply to comment

CONGRATULATIONS on the new job! & the tattoo is lovely, so beautiful!

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

Your tattoo is just gorgeous! and congrats on your new job of course :)

GrayLavender said... Reply to comment

Congrats on your new job :D and wow, your tattoo looks SO BEAUTIFUL!!

http://www.graylavender.com

Eden Marie said... Reply to comment

That tattoo is beautiful!

Lauren- Old Red Boots said... Reply to comment

That tattoo is Beautiful! I love the color in the headpiece on the deer. It really stands out. :)

Sarah Jane said... Reply to comment

Your tattoo is absolutely beautiful!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading new style blogs so please leave a link to yours if you have one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...